Our Matzo Jam Box pairs two made in Brooklyn foods into a homey and delicious snack box with plenty of flavor surprises. Give it to a foodie friend and they will rave about how these simple crackers and jam were so much more than they expected. The ordinary can be extraordinary. This gift box includes:
- Salted Matzo from the Matzo Project -- somehow they figured out how to add extra flavor to the simple matzo, a 6oz box of surprisingly delicious matzo crackers.
- A quartet from STAGG JAM and Marmalade -- Thoughtfully conjured jams and marmalades made in small batches, cause Brooklyn, Duh?
- Banana Jam -- Literally jam-packed with ripe bananas and real vanilla bean. Vanilla bean brings a mellowness to round out the boldness of sweet bananas to create this simple but super addictive jam. Peanut butter hasn’t seen something this fabulous since chocolate.
- Lemon Coal -- This one blew our minds and we went back for more. Tart, bright lemons with a healthy dose of food grade activated charcoal. This is a simple, palate cleansing and healthy marmalade. This will wake them up at the cheese board! (Truly a must try.)
- Rosemary Grapefruit Marmalade -- Fresh, earthy rosemary and bright, sweet-tart grapefruit fuse together to make one of the most complex and versatile marmalades we have ever tasted. The result is a complex aromatic, full-bodied marmalade that is “juicy” and bright. Mix with olive to make a flavorful salad dressing, stunning in a cheese spread, glazing or serving with roasted lamb and will impress anyone spooned on a buttermilk biscuit. (Shivers.)
- Chili Pepper Jam - Spicy chili peppers are cooked down in a bath of apple cider vinegar with ginger root, fresh peeled garlic and a touch of lime juice. This jam has a smooth lingering spice, great with avocados & cream cheese.
And remember when fresh fruit is used, sometimes seeds happen.