||Out of stock
If you or someone you know is always looking for that extra kick in your food, our Spicy Brooklyn Gift Box is the right choice. This box has made in Brooklyn foods with that spicy kick, including:
- STAGGS Chili Pepper Jam -- Spicy chili peppers are cooked down in a bath of apple cider vinegar with ginger root, fresh garlic and a touch of lime juice. This jam has a smooth lingering spice, great with avocados & cream cheese.
- Brooklyn Brine Spicy Maple Bourbon Bread and Butter Pickles -- Some pickles are for sandwiches. Some are for eating alone. Brooklyn Brine Spicy Maple Bourbon Pickles are both. Let's just say maple syrup, bourbon, Red Pepper and Habanero is a great combo. They pack a punch weighting in at a full 16oz.
- Cacao Prieto Dominican Spiced Crillo Chocolate Bar -- Single origin chocolate and Dominican spices make this chocolate bar smooth and spicy. The chocolate is infused with allspice, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon. This bar is handcrafted from 72% single origin organic Dominican Cacao and is produced from some of the oldest and finest Criollo cacao strains. Made in Red Hook, BK!
- Brooklyn Delhi Tomato Achaar -- Brooklyn Delhi does an award-winning Brooklyn take on this traditional Indian condiment. If you don't know Achaar it is AKA Indian pickle, a flavorful condiment made from local vegetable fruits, spices, and oil. Think of it as India's answer to sriracha or harissa. The Tomato Achaar is made from local NY tomatoes, sesame oil, non-GMO canola oil, garlic, salt, red chili powder, tamarind, black mustard seeds, turmeric, asafetida, and unrefined sugar cane. Yep, savory and spicy!
- Brooklyn Delhi Roasted Garlic Achaar -- Also award-winning and made with garlic, non-GMO canola oil, fresh lemon juice, red chili powder, black mustard seeds, turmeric powder, fenugreek seeds, salt, unrefined cane sugar, and vinegar. Once you taste Brooklyn Delhi Achaars you will use them on everything.