Each day is an opportunity to support Black-owned businesses! Our Black Owned Business Box highlights incredible products that are crafted by extremely talented individuals of the Black community.
In The Box:
- Abuela’s Adobo Breukelen Rub
- East New York Blend Breukelen Rub
- Flatbush Jerk Rub-Mild Breukelen Rub
- Hella Cocktail Co. Bitters
- Actually Curious
- Actually Curious: Happy Hour Edition
Abuela’s Adobo Breukelen Rub
A garlic based all-purpose spice. This nostalgic Latin flavor would be great used in Latin-Caribbean cuisine, Philippino cuisine, vegan dishes, soups, grilling, stews, chicken, seafood and dry rubs. 6 ounces.
East New York Blend Breukelen Rub
A mouthwatering guajillo pepper based all-purpose spice. With a mild yet robust flavor, this pepper substitute can be used to dress up anything. From American cuisine, Indian cuisine, Caribbean cuisine, BBQ, beef, chicken to seafood and vegan dishes. 6 ounces.
Breukelen Rub Flatbush Jerk Rub-Mild
A robust dry jerk blend perfect for Caribbean inspired barbecue and of course, jerk chicken. This blend is also great on fish and vegetables. 6 ounces.
Hella Cocktail Co. Bitters: Aromatic and Orange Bitters
- Aromatic Bitters: cinnamon, clove and Jamaican allspice with the depth and kick of black peppercorns and caraway.
- Orange Bitters: No orange extracts here, just real skins and an aromatic spice blend.
A card game meets a mission to spread empathy. Actually Curious prompts participants with meaningful questions regarding each other’s backgrounds, values, and views.
Actually Curious: Happy Hour Edition
This deck of cards presents players with the opportunity to connect with each other. Questions range in subject from dreams and ambitions to adored memories with loved ones.
*Items in boxes come in different variants and change depending on stock availability.*