Local, made in Brooklyn and kosher. What's not to love?
In the box:
- Everything Matzo Cracker Chips by The Matzo Project - What started out as a good idea accidentally became a great cracker. Our friends at Matzo Project wanted to make something that people wouldn't compare to cardboard. What they gave us was a surprisingly delicious matzo! Then they made chips out of them!
- Brooklyn Brine Maple Bourbon Pickles - Brooklyn loves pickles. Brooklyn Brine Spicy Maple Bourbon Pickles are good to eat alone or with a sandwich or burger. Made using Kirby cucumbers, maple syrup, bourbon, apple cider vinegar, and spices, these organic treats are produced in small batches and are hand-packed in Brooklyn.
- Cacao Prieto Mandarin Bergamot Chocolate Bar -- 100% organic and kosher certified, Brooklyn chocolate maker Cacao Prieto merges the best single origin cacao into exquisitely balanced chocolate bars
- Matzo Ball Soup Mix by The Matzo Project -- bring the taste of a Brooklyn deli home. Makes 11 cups.
- Fine and Raw Raspberry Chocolate Bar -- cacao and raspberry play so well together. They play even better with a glass of wine. Enjoy!