1. What is your minimum order for bulk gift boxes?
There is not a minimum required for ordering. If your order is larger than, say, 10 boxes, send an email or call us at (718) 422-7720. We will help you get what you need by walking you through the website.
2. Do you have volume discounts?
This is possible. It all depends on what your needs are for your particular order. It's best to call us so we can understand your particulars.
3. What forms of payment do you take?
We take all major credit cards.
4. How long will it take to process our order?
Once we receive you finalized order and payment, the processing time depends on a few factors -- the size of the order, any special assembly, and any box customization. When we talk we can give an estimate for processing time.
5. We need some gift boxes sent out fast. Can you help us?
We will always try to find a solution for you within your time frame. Rush fees may apply.
6. Can you include custom notes or our own branded material?
Yes. If you provide us with your own branded materials, we are happy to include them for a $5.00 charge per box, assuming there is room in the box for whatever additions you may have. Custom notes provided by Exit9 will incur an additional fee. It's best to discuss this with us first so we may provide a proper quote for this service.
7. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping varies based on the package's destination. We are able to offer competitive rates using UPS and in some cases, your shipping may be free. All shipping costs will be clearly agreed upon and indicated before payment is made.
8. What shipping methods do you use?
We ship Local Line gift boxes via UPS. If your company or group has an UPS account, we
can use it to ship in order to minimize your costs. If you want to use a courier other than UPS most of the management of the shipping will be the purchasers responsibility.
The following outlines the process:
- If you have an account with another service such as DHL or FEDEX you can use this
account to ship your Local Line gift boxes in the following way:
- For couriers other than UPS, the order and addresses must be submitted on a
spreadsheet or form, not in an email.
- Once we confirm the pick-up date, you can order a pick-up with your preferred
service by giving them the order information and shipping addresses.
- The courier will need to pick up the gift boxes and match them to the shipping
bills. *Please make sure your service can pick up between the hours of 11 am and 7 pm
from 127 Smith Street, Brooklyn at Dean Street.*
9. Why can’t I just buy multiple boxes using the local line shopping cart?
Technically, you can. If you want to process your multiple box order one box at a time
entering all the information yourself, you can do so using our shopping cart. This
works well for smaller orders and orders that don’t need to ship at the same time.
If this sounds like you, email us at [email protected] and tell us how many boxes
you are planning to send. We will send you a personal discount code for you to enter
with each individual purchase.
10. Can I order on line and pick up in store?
Yes. Select "In-store Pick up" at check out.
11. What forms of payment do you take?
• We take all major credit cards and business checks.
• If you need to pay by company check, please plan for check processing time
in your timetable. Check processing has to be completed before we prep your
order. This could affect your preferred ship date.
12. We would like to insert a branded item into one of your gift boxes. Will Local Line
customize with logo items?
We can absolutely customize your boxes with branded materials. Talk to us about what gift
boxes you like and what products you would like to include and we will let you know about
timing and any additional nominal costs.
13. We planned to put a branded item and printed materials into the gift boxes, but they will not be ready before the ship date. What now?
The solution depends on your organization and the order. We can ship the boxes without
those items or maybe you can configure an alternative. However, after payment, there are no
refunds, so it is important to be clear on your production timetable.