For New York Times bestselling author/food world darling Jake Cohen, noshing isn’t just a habit, it’s a lifestyle. Noshing is about hospitality, after all, whether that means keeping your fridge stocked with turkey club ingredients for the perfect midnight snack, or stashing a Big A** Lasagna or Braised Brisket in the freezer in case friends show up hungry and unannounced.
In the follow-up to his beloved bestseller Jew-ish, I Could Nosh brings Jake’s signature modern flair to traditional Jewish recipes that are soon to become everyday favorites and new holiday traditions. With this cookbook, readers can nosh morning, noon, and night, with creative, must-cook recipes, including:
- Jake’s famous Challah recipe, now with new variations like Chall-zones, Pletzel, Monkey Bread, Babka, and Sufganiyot (jelly donuts)
- A whole chapter dedicated to Schmears to up your bagel game, including Hot Honey Schmear, Preserved Lemon and Harissa Schmear, and Za’atar-Tahini Schmear
- Latke Tartines with sweet and savory options
- Everything Bagel Panzanella
- Pomegranate-Glazed Lamb Meatballs with Herby Israeli Couscous
- Jewish Penicillin, aka chicken soup, plus recipes for Kreplach, Bondi, or Fluffy Matzo Balls