- Returns that are mailed back without pre-approval may not be accepted as a return item.
- Special orders items (ordering items that we do not normally carry) are not returnable.
- Returns of bulk gift items or curated boxes are not returnable.
- Failure to provide Exit9 with proper shipping details on your special order or bulk items will delay delivery. These orders are not returnable. Once a special/bulk order is approved and paid for, it is not returnable.
Mailing a return to our Returns department:
Exit9 Gift Emporium
127 Smith St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Exit9 has a zero tolerance policy regarding fraudulent orders. If your order is suspected of fraud, we will require that you provide identification in order to verify your identify and to process your order. Failure to provide the necessary identification will result in the cancellation of your order and NO REFUND will be granted.
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
There is no guarantee that items returned without pre-approval will receive refunds. We are very reasonable folks, so please take a minute to contact us customerservices[at]shopexit9.com at the beginning of the return process.
Exit9 is currently unable to accept returns or exchanges for the following items:
- Sale merchandise
- Opened items
- Items returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Items returned without an original receipt or packing invoice
- Special orders
- Any item that has obvious signs of use
- Price adjustments are not permitted
- Earrings or underwear garments